Email Marketing Tool

GFernandez34
Participant

Custom behavioural event as workflow goal

SOLVE

Hello! 

We currently have a Cart Recovery campaign on place, and would like to measure the outcomes. 

We would like to understand how many of the users end up making a booking after they received the email.

The "booking" event is created as a custom behavioural event. Is there any way we can track the users who created the booking custom behavioural event after they received the email?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFernandez34,

If you have custom behavioral events, you should also have access to customer journey analytics: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-journey-report

When creating such a report, you can define step 1 as the marketing email interaction, step 2 as the custom behavioral event. The report should then display the conversion rate – without having to adjust the workflow.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFernandez34,

If you have custom behavioral events, you should also have access to customer journey analytics: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-journey-report

When creating such a report, you can define step 1 as the marketing email interaction, step 2 as the custom behavioral event. The report should then display the conversion rate – without having to adjust the workflow.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
GFernandez34
Participant

SOLVE

Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much Karsten! That was just what I was looking for 🙂 

0 Upvotes