Email Marketing Tool

JGreatorex
参加者

Custom HTML base template

解決

When using the drag and drop editor - can you upload a HTML file as a template - I only ask this as even though there is the responsive and basic templates (which you can have custom CSS in the head). None really suit what I am looking for.

I wish to be able to apply classes to outer tables to make my emails responsive - And using the responsive template is out of the question as it adds too much CSS to battle with and causes issues with my templates.

So is there a way I can define a custom template for drag and drop abilities?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @JGreatorex,

This is not currently a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future I would recommend upvoting this idea.

Thanks,

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @JGreatorex,

This is not currently a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future I would recommend upvoting this idea.

Thanks,

Jenny

JGreatorex
参加者

解決

Thanks Jenny - will do!

0 いいね!
acubano
参加者

解決

I am creating full custom html code and want to use that as a template, but have it so that a user can pick the template and edit the full html as needed and then send out the email. Currently it seems as if I can use full custom html code as a template, but the code itself cannot be edited, except the plain text. Is what I'm looking for possible?

0 いいね!