Email Marketing Tool

DanTrim

Custom HTML Email Templates

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a way to upload your own HTML email template? I need to create a completely customised layout with my own HTML and CSS, but can't see this as being an option anywhere.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

This is only available on paid accounts.  So if you are using free tools you have what you have.  If you are paying, you can go to Marketing --> Files and Templates --> Design Tools and you can either use the Drag and Drop editor or HTML & HubL for your template.  If you coded everything then HTML & HubL will be more what you are looking for.  Just make sure that you have required code in your template for things like unsubscribes if this is an email template.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

This is only available on paid accounts.  So if you are using free tools you have what you have.  If you are paying, you can go to Marketing --> Files and Templates --> Design Tools and you can either use the Drag and Drop editor or HTML & HubL for your template.  If you coded everything then HTML & HubL will be more what you are looking for.  Just make sure that you have required code in your template for things like unsubscribes if this is an email template.

BSDubai

SOLVE

which paid version would let me upload my own HTML template?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BSDubai 

Thank you for reaching out!

Here are the paid subscription you can use your own HTML Template: 

Marketing Hub Professional, Enterprise
CMS Hub Professional, Enterprise

You can find more information about this here.

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AFischer41

SOLVE

I have the paid version and i created a new HTML template but its not showing in the custom template tab. I can't create an email with the template. How can i resolve this?

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AFischer41,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Just to make sure I understand correctly:

- Did you follow these steps to create the HTML template "Build a custom coded template"?
- Is it a page template or an email template?

The more info, screenshots (without sensitive/confidential information), and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @GRajput@DavidDennison and @jolle do you have any suggestions to help @AFischer41, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

If you are still running into this issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes