Email Marketing Tool

AliD
Mitglied

Creating email list using lifecycle stages

lösung

I'm looking to create active lists for our monthly newsletter based on the lifecycle stages, ie one for customers, one for prospects and one for those in our industry. Does anyone know the best way of doing this? I've had a look at it but I'm getting customers who were prospects in both lists currently or it looks as if I have to create new lists every month. I'm sure there is a more efficient way of doing it but I haven't been able to figure out how as yet.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @AliD,

Could you share a screenshot of the list criteria you're currently using?

Generally, you would create an active list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Active list) and filter for Contact properties > Lifecycle stage. If you did this exactly and you're seeing contacts that are not actual customers, for example, then that means these contacts likely don't have up to date information. The Lifecycle stage might have been incorrectly set by a user manually, via import or another tool in HubSpot.

Did you create the list as an active list? If yes, it would update itself based on the latest Lifecycle stage values. (Static lists would be frozen in time, see here.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @AliD,

Could you share a screenshot of the list criteria you're currently using?

Generally, you would create an active list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Active list) and filter for Contact properties > Lifecycle stage. If you did this exactly and you're seeing contacts that are not actual customers, for example, then that means these contacts likely don't have up to date information. The Lifecycle stage might have been incorrectly set by a user manually, via import or another tool in HubSpot.

Did you create the list as an active list? If yes, it would update itself based on the latest Lifecycle stage values. (Static lists would be frozen in time, see here.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AliD
Mitglied

lösung

Many thanks Karsten. We've reset the Lifecycle stage and it now works.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Nice @AliD! Glad it's resolved.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you can help them by accepting my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes