Email Marketing Tool

Chica_Dornellas
Membro

Creating a workflow to work as a newsletter

resolver

Hi, 

I need help.

I want to start sending a sort of newsletter, and because it's meant for a list of about 800 contacts, it's easier to do so through a workflow.

I created the marketing emails for the different newsletters, and created the workflow that I wanted to send today (first newsletter).

1- I created a specific date workflow.

2- I established the trigger as "being in list X - the list of 800 contacts"

3- I centered the workflow on today (24th jan 22) 

4- I set the delay for "do the next action on 24th jan 22 at 17:30" 

5- I set the next action as "send e-mail" (the marketing email I previously created)

But 17:30h came and the workflow was not sent. When I check the details, performance shows that nothing was sent, action logs says contacts cannot be re-enrolled and enrollment history says "workflow completed" for every contact - but nothing was ever sent

please help me understand what's wrong and how to fix it!!

I cut the screenshot because of contact privacy 

Chica_Dornellas_0-1643046476948.png

Chica_Dornellas_1-1643046503248.pngChica_Dornellas_2-1643046523006.pngChica_Dornellas_3-1643046537144.pngChica_Dornellas_4-1643046562141.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Chica_Dornellas,

Could you share a full screenshot of the workflow actions? (tab "Actions" > "More" > "Export")

Also, from the "Actions log" section (next to "Enrollment history"), could you please filter the log for one contact and share all the actions this contact went through? Please pixelate the personal information but leave everything else (especially the columns for "Action", "Event" and "Time").

My assumption is that you were trying to send an email to contacts who did not have the legal basis for communication required for the subscription type selected in your email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Chica_Dornellas,

Could you share a full screenshot of the workflow actions? (tab "Actions" > "More" > "Export")

Also, from the "Actions log" section (next to "Enrollment history"), could you please filter the log for one contact and share all the actions this contact went through? Please pixelate the personal information but leave everything else (especially the columns for "Action", "Event" and "Time").

My assumption is that you were trying to send an email to contacts who did not have the legal basis for communication required for the subscription type selected in your email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva