Email Marketing Tool

sravi
Participant

Creating a Master Campaign with smaller campaigns under it

SOLVE

Is there a way to create a MASTER campaign and having campaigns under them? Basically, every month I need to send out "updates" about the same product and want all these campaigns to be under one master campaign. Is there a way to do that? Right now, there are independent campaigns every month and its creating a mess on my dashboard and making it confusing. Having these similar campaigns in one master folder/campaign would make it so much user friendly. I couldn't even move these campaigns into another folder. 

Is this even possible? If yes - what are the steps. If no - then, what are the suggestions to manage this space effectively?

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sravi  There is an ideas forum post submitted for this here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Parent-Child-hierarchy-feature-for-campaigns/idi-p/29...

Can you add your feedback to this post? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
AlfredoVoodoo
Participant

SOLVE

For email marketing this is a must, we have a marketing enterprise customer who don't believe us when we tell them the only way to group campaign stats for email campaigns is by exporting to excel and manually adding them up! HuSbpit is great but you need to get this sorted asap as for many it's a deal-breaker.

There are three options with hierarchy being the obvious one and one which anyone who has used salesforce is used to having

If not a hierarchy then at least expand the current rather pointless pin option so that you get a filtered view of the stats as you pin campaigns

Or, the third option, just the ability to select more than one campaigns in the analyse tab.

@sravi wrote:

Is there a way to create a MASTER campaign and having campaigns under them? Basically, every month I need to send out "updates" about the same product and want all these campaigns to be under one master campaign. Is there a way to do that? Right now, there are independent campaigns every month and its creating a mess on my dashboard and making it confusing. Having these similar campaigns in one master folder/campaign would make it so much user friendly. I couldn't even move these campaigns into another folder. 

Is this even possible? If yes - what are the steps. If no - then, what are the suggestions to manage this space effectively?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sravi  There is an ideas forum post submitted for this here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Parent-Child-hierarchy-feature-for-campaigns/idi-p/29...

Can you add your feedback to this post? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
sravi
Participant

SOLVE
That's wonderful.! Thanks for letting me know about this!