Email Marketing Tool

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Create +/- expandable "spoiler" sections in marketing email

SOLVE

Howdy, Hubspotters!

Just a quick one - I'm sure this has been asked before, but can only find answers for Enterprise/Pro and on CMS side...

I'm looking for some simple code to allow me to add some "spoiler"-style headers to a marketing email. 

Some brief background/context: this is to distribute the content of a Q&A session following a recent popular webinar to all our customers who were unable to attend.  I'm hoping to have the questions as the spoiler text with expandible/collapsible sections below where readers can access the answers.

Is this achievable?

Thanks in advance 😎

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @AdamLPW, to my knowledge you could only do this in the design manager.  And even then, it really only works for Google AMP-based emails, meaning this functionality won't extend to all email clients.  If you're on professional, I think Stripo can do this which can push directly to your HubSpot account.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @AdamLPW, to my knowledge you could only do this in the design manager.  And even then, it really only works for Google AMP-based emails, meaning this functionality won't extend to all email clients.  If you're on professional, I think Stripo can do this which can push directly to your HubSpot account.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thanks @Bryantworks - might have a look at doing this via a landing page or something, instead.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes