Email Marketing Tool

SElvin1
Participante

Create an automation in the form of adding a contact to a list when they have click

resolver

I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to create an automation in the form of adding a contact to a list when they have clicked on a specific link within an email.

I can see that I am able to create a list from contacts who have clicked any links in the email, however with my email containing multiple links, I only need the ones clicking on one certain link. I also understand I can view and do this manually, but I would prefer the automation.

I have read another blog/question stating that you can do this through a CTA, going to the website and filling out a form etc etc.. however that is too many steps for the user and results from previous campaigns have shown that they will not get to the end point (where we want them to be!) - This question was submitted over 3 years ago so I am hoping they have developed further and that this is now possible and I am just missing a trick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

Sarah

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
KimMcReynolds
Solución
Miembro

Create an automation in the form of adding a contact to a list when they have click

resolver

Hi Sarah-

An Active List with a filter for Call to Action and 'clicked any version of the CTA' should do it. Just create a CTA where you want to track clicks and use that for list criteria. In the example below, my "Get Started (default)" CTA has multiple versions (smart content) based on lists. You can specify a specific version for list entry or use all, as I have done. 

Here's a sample: 

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 8.35.05 AM.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
KimMcReynolds
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Hi Sarah-

An Active List with a filter for Call to Action and 'clicked any version of the CTA' should do it. Just create a CTA where you want to track clicks and use that for list criteria. In the example below, my "Get Started (default)" CTA has multiple versions (smart content) based on lists. You can specify a specific version for list entry or use all, as I have done. 

Here's a sample: 

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 8.35.05 AM.png

SElvin1
Participante

resolver

That's great Kim, thank you so much for your help, that photo was really helpful. That's all set up for me now!

I've got one more question while I have you.... 😆

Now I have that all set up with the users in my list, I am creating a workflow for them.

Basically I want every contact that has been added to said list, to be followed up with a call from the sales team. I am in the workflow and have gotten to assigning a task, however it is only allowing me to select one user to notify with the task, I am not able to select multiple.

In an ideal world, I would like the users (ones in the list who clicked on the link) to be split evenly and sent out to all 4 of them. But if that isn't possible, just notifying them all to do so and then the task being ticked off as done in their user records after one of them has made the call will be fine.

Do you know how to go about that?

Thanks again, I appreciate any tips you can give to me! 😊

0 Me gusta
KimMcReynolds
Miembro

resolver

Ahhh, I have no solid idea how. I can think of a few ways I might try to do it systematically in a workflow, but I imagine Hubspot has better ways built in! I don't use Sales at all with Hubspot, just Marketing, CRM, Ops so I'm not sure of it's ins and outs. Sorry. I'm sure someone else knows how to do this. 

I'm glad to hear the list got you part of the way 🙂

SElvin1
Participante

resolver

No worries, I will look into it a bit further!

Thank you again for your help 😊

0 Me gusta