Email Marketing Tool

KaKaRoT
Contributor

Contacts who unsubscribed from specific dates

SOLVE

Hello,

I want to know how can I get the list of contacts who had unsubscribed from all emails from the year 2019 to 2021. 

Is there any way to know about these details in HubSpot?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT,

Not by using the list tool directly, no. You would have to export the property history for "Unsubscribed from all email", as explained here, and use the Excel file to filter for contacts that received the value "True" in the date range you specified.

(You can of course clean this file up and re-import it into HubSpot to create a list.)

If you want to filter for this directly in HubSpot, you'd have to set up a date property that gets populated by a contact-based workflow with the current date whenever "Unsubscribed from all email" gets the value "True".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KaKaRoT,

Not by using the list tool directly, no. You would have to export the property history for "Unsubscribed from all email", as explained here, and use the Excel file to filter for contacts that received the value "True" in the date range you specified.

(You can of course clean this file up and re-import it into HubSpot to create a list.)

If you want to filter for this directly in HubSpot, you'd have to set up a date property that gets populated by a contact-based workflow with the current date whenever "Unsubscribed from all email" gets the value "True".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes