Email Marketing Tool

JDillon9

Contact list not available when sending marketing email

I have created 3 active lists that are dynamic and based on lifecycle stage. Now I want to send Marketing email to one of those list but the lists are not available as recipients in the email recipients field.  Is this possible? Help. email-send-UI.jpgSee attached.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
thiavila

Hey, idk if you have already solved your issue, but for those of you reading this post afterwards thinking the same thing and having a hard time reaching support, here is what I have been doing wrong.

At the start of the "Create list" process, you face a screen asking if you are creating a contact list or a company list. I thought as the list parameters would be filter by company attributes, then I would be creating a company list (there is where the mistake lies). Only contact lists can be used in the email marketing tab, company lists cant. So even if your list contains emails, you won't be able to send it. 

The solution, change from company to contact if that is the case, and you are all set. 🙂

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @JDillon9 ,

This kind of query needs some thorough analysis and for that, I feel support is the best option.
I suggest you talk to the support. They are of great help and the best part is they can access your portal which means they can deep dive into this.
Here’s a short video that tells how to reach out to support
https://www.loom.com/share/b7e1053062d44bc9b34ba7800ba565ed

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @JDillon9,

Could you confirm that you saved the lists (orange button on the upper right of the screen in the list editor) and that you you have refreshed the email tab in your browser since? HubSpot doesn't automatically populate chances through through open tabs.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JDillon9

Yes, the lists are saved and browsers have been refreshed but the lists are
not available
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @JDillon9,

I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support about this then.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.