Email Marketing Tool

esealpha
Contributor

Contact hidden in email recipients

I'm sure there's no way around this but if there is, I'd love to know. Otherwise its pretty idiotic.

After I send out a marketing email to 1,167 contacts, I can view the recipients by clicking the email in the Marketing Email List. Thats great. However, what's NOT great is that we have 16 Account Managers who are the Contact Owners. Assuming contacts are distributed evenly, when THEY log in, they see around 70 recipients. The problem is they ALSO see around 1000 OTHER recipients that just say "Contact Hidden". And since HubSpot treats all table data differently depending on which Hub you're in, there's no way to sort, or just show "non-hidden contacts" or anything helpful like that. So our account managers need to wade through 1100 contacts to see the 70 contacts that got the email.

Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, how do you get around it? Or do you?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Contact hidden in email recipients

Hi @esealpha

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I just wanted to check if I understand the goal here: 

It seems that the account managers in your HubSpot account only have access to the contacts they're assigned to. You're looking for a way for them to check who from their contact list received a specific marketing email? 

Would it be okay if they'd use a filter in their contacts overview (Contacts > Contacts) to pull up a list of everyone who received/reacted to the marketing email? 

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 16.05.23.png

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes