Email Marketing Tool

AudreyJouan
Participant

Contact Form notification emails forwarded to 360 Dynamics

Hello,

As you know, HubSpot's form default notification cannot be edited or changed. As such, we created a workflow, enrolling contacts who submitted the form (for instance a contact us form), and sending our sales rep an internal marketing email with the personalization tokens we were interested in sharing.

Now, our sales are not using HubSpot as a CRM tool, and are using instead Microsoft Dynamics. We have an integration between the two systems for leads and contacts, but we cannot sync a contact form completion into the CRM timeline.

Coming back to my first paragraph, as we are already sending an automated marketing email to our sales rep, is there a solution to sync these emails automatically into the CRM contact or lead timeline as an email from HubSpot (maybe thanks to a forward mailbox)?

Or is there any other solutions?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Thanks for tagging me @PamCotton 

Hello @AudreyJouan - I prefer to use HubSpot as the CRM to avoid these kinds of issues 😉 but thinking that for your use case you probably need to use MS Power Apps.

This could be useful as it will at least add timeline activity. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/add-hubspot-insights-to-microsoft-dynamics-365

You may need to refer to the MS Power Apps support community to solve the final part of your puzzle - e.g. whether it is possible to have a unique bcc email generated which will allow a form submissions to be added to MS timeline. 
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Apps/ct-p/PA_General

Good luck - and sorry to hear you have decided not to use HubSpot as your main CRM. 

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

AudreyJouan
Participant

Hi @Jonno_Price,

Thank you for your help! I completely understand why you would use directly HubSpot as a CRM. However, as you correctly deduced, we do not have much of a choice on the matter 🙂

This could be useful as it will at least add timeline activity

We already added the contact timeline activity. This is a solution that works out for us, but not perfectly. As it is an iframe, it does not integrate with the 'timeline activity' already available on the CRM. That means that sales have to look at two different timelines to get the insights they need.

You may need to refer to the MS Power Apps support community to solve the final part of your puzzle

Thank you for the link to MS Power apps support, will reach out to them.

Kind regards,

Audrey

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @AudreyJouan, happy friday!

Wanted to add some top experts to this matter @DarianVretenar @Jonno_Price any recommendations to @AudreyJouan?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !