Email Marketing Tool

Cloudia
Colaborador

Collaborating on an email draft

resolver

We are collaborating on emails in a distributed team and it happens now and then that two team members accidentaly open the draft simultaniously without noticing and then one of them is not able to save their progress. 

Is it possible to add a feature, e.g. a pop-up that warns the user that the draft is already in progress and to come back later? Maybe that feature already exists and I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Claudia

1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @Cloudia,

I can definitely see the use case here. HubSpot has something similar when working in website pages where if two users are in the page at the same time they will receive a warning. 

As @MFrankJohnson suggested, I would recommend creating an idea in the ideas forum for this matter. Be sure to include as many details, use cases, and examples to ensure that other users see the value in your idea. If you do create an idea and want to share the link in this thread, I am happy to give it an upvote as well 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

This doesn't help your current situation @Cloudia, but it's fairly common practice and just good etiquette when working on HubSpot teams to speak to the owner first before thouching things without your name on them. Even HubSpot Trained Super Admins we've worked with adhere to this practice unless there's an emergency or interruption in service that needs to be fixed asap and the owner can't be reached immediately.

Maybe worth considering going forward.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot next.

Best,
Frank

cc: @jennysowyrda

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Cloudia
Colaborador

resolver

We have the same etiquette and common sense here as well, but we are all humans and mistakes happen. Other tools have the option to warn the user as well, e.g. Wordpress. I think it is worth asking if this help is available.

jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @Cloudia,

I can definitely see the use case here. HubSpot has something similar when working in website pages where if two users are in the page at the same time they will receive a warning. 

As @MFrankJohnson suggested, I would recommend creating an idea in the ideas forum for this matter. Be sure to include as many details, use cases, and examples to ensure that other users see the value in your idea. If you do create an idea and want to share the link in this thread, I am happy to give it an upvote as well 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Cloudia
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you! I just posted it in the idea forum.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Collaborating-on-an-email-draft/idi-p/207963

Have a great day

Claudia

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

Yea. We were surprised HubSpot didn't have this functionality when we first started using it eons ago. Great suggestion. You may wish to ask in the Ideas section where members can vote on it.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com