Email Marketing Tool

JuliaSm
メンバー

Changing the color of bullet-points on a landing page (Starter template)

解決

Hi everyone! I am new to Hubspot and my company has a "Hubspot free tools" plan. 

I faced a problem with the bullet-points, which stay transperent on a landing page no matter which color of the text font or background I use. I assume because of the plan my company is using, I am unable to access the source code to fix this.

Is it possible to set color to the bulllet-points without the source code access? And if not, which plan should we switch to, to get this problem fixed? 

Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

As you have seen the free tools are extremely limited in their abilities. But as you move into the paid plans, you get access to more features and the ability to create/design your own templates.  The basic starter marketing plan will give you access to the full range of landing page options, but it also lacks many reporting features found in Professional/Enterprise to be able to get the most insights out of your plan.  But there is much else to consider with the choice of the plan, for instance, are you integrating with something like Salesforce, do you need just marketing tools, or would one of the bundles make more sense. Are landing pages your only pain point, or what has drawn you to Hubspot today?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

As you have seen the free tools are extremely limited in their abilities. But as you move into the paid plans, you get access to more features and the ability to create/design your own templates.  The basic starter marketing plan will give you access to the full range of landing page options, but it also lacks many reporting features found in Professional/Enterprise to be able to get the most insights out of your plan.  But there is much else to consider with the choice of the plan, for instance, are you integrating with something like Salesforce, do you need just marketing tools, or would one of the bundles make more sense. Are landing pages your only pain point, or what has drawn you to Hubspot today?