Change colour of body pattern in email template

New Contributor

Can anyone advise how to change the body pattern colour for a content element on an email template? I would like to replace the blue/pink options which are currently available as defaults with one of our brand colours. I need to experiment with a solid colour and gradiant. 

ThanksSmiley Happy

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @JoanL ,

U can share with us, prints or video to show what need? 

Anyway, without the prints, i think that the two colors that you say, is options created in template of your e-mail. U can edit you email template in Design Tools (Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools).

If you wish, send us a print or video of this selection of 2 colors that you mention, for further analysis.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Daniel 

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure which part of the template I would need to edit. The colour I need to use is #E1DBD5 - I selected the blue gradient in the example below from the 'body pattern' section of 'layout settings' for that content element. I would like to replace the blue with #E1DBD5 - both as a block colour and gradient, so I can see which looks better. Hope that provides the info you need? 

Screenshot 2020-01-20 14.42.16.png

Many thanks

Joan

0 Upvotes