Email Marketing Tool

Djurgården
Participant

Cant send markeing materials

SOLVE

I still can't seem to sent marketing materials, I have GDPR and it is my companies existing customers and vendors with whom I have a daily conversation. I can mail and regulars one-to-one mails, it is just the marketing I can't send. 

I also would like to set up a double opt-in in order to keep a fresh database but, I only get  "error when trying to save"

I use a Mac and Chrome and Hubspot Free

Look forward before I make up my mind to move on or away.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården, I'm not affiliated with HubSpot, I'm a freelance consultant, so this is less about HubSpot having provided a subjectively satisfactory solution but more about closing this thread. In any case, all the best for the new account!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården, I'm not affiliated with HubSpot, I'm a freelance consultant, so this is less about HubSpot having provided a subjectively satisfactory solution but more about closing this thread. In any case, all the best for the new account!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

Not really, since Hubspot had locked our ability to unlock it. If we became a paying customer, they could perhaps alter the decision. We felt that we couldn't gamble, so we opened a new account.

0 Upvotes
Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for all the help @karstenkoehler as my partner understands, we were blocked from day one. Why we still don't know. This time I set up the account, hopefully, this will help. At least it looks that way right now. If not, we'll reach out again.. Once again, thanks for all your support!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården,

Sorry to hear. HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I recommend reviewing these frequently asked questions on the topic: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

If you consider this thread closed and want others to find this information as well, you could mark my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Karsten Köhler

Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

We just found out that we had been suspended for an AI scoring that thought that we weren't legit. Unfortunately, we can't object until we are paying and we are not sure that the ban would be lifted anyway, so we just have to begin from square one again. 

Thanks for all help!

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården ,

After creating marketing email, when you riview and publish https://prnt.sc/1cy9g91, do you see any kidn of suggestions here in review: https://prnt.sc/1cya2ac ?

I will also advsie you to check you DKIM settings once.

Your double opt-in error might be resolved once your email sending issue gets cleared.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården,

Could you please share a screenshot? Have you tried another browser?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården,

Could you share which error exactly you're seeing? GDPR and double opt-in settings in HubSpot are complex so it's hard to pinpoint your issue. If you could share screenshots and more details, then we can help better.

Which steps exactly are you taking and where are you getting stuck?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

Here's a screendump of my problems

Problem to save.jpg

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

It's really tough to diagonise the problem from here. You can try the methods suggested by @karstenkoehler.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Djurgården,

This seems like either a bug or an issue with your browser. Can you try the following:

Try in a private / incognito tab

Disable all browser extensions

Clear all cache and cookies

Try a different browser

Try a different device

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

The problem was that Hubspot's AI thought that we weren't legit, so they closed off certain functions.  After chatting with them last night, I started a new account, since my credit with them is higher than my colleague and not it works like a charm. Unfortunately, we lost a lot of data but, at least we can now set things up and test things before we become a paying customer.

Super thanks for your response and engagement!!!!

I will for sure send you a kudos!!

Have a great day.

Magnus

0 Upvotes
Djurgården
Participant

SOLVE

I try to activate the double opt-in, I get the save down at the left corner, click "save" and then a pick error appears, telling me that there was an error when saving. I have tried it for a few days with the same outcome.

0 Upvotes