Email Marketing Tool

AiAdvisory

Cannot Use Marketing Email (Please Help)

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @AiAdvisory ,

Some accounts will require additonal review for certain tools at the time the account is created, before any emails are sent.  Not all accounts will qualify for access to all tools. The banner you included here indicates that an in app appeal was submitted and denied following human review.  We are not able to share details on why an account may require additonal review or why accounts are denied access.  The marketing email tool will remain locked but you can still use other tools like 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. You can read more about this type of suspension here. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @AiAdvisory ,

Some accounts will require additonal review for certain tools at the time the account is created, before any emails are sent.  Not all accounts will qualify for access to all tools. The banner you included here indicates that an in app appeal was submitted and denied following human review.  We are not able to share details on why an account may require additonal review or why accounts are denied access.  The marketing email tool will remain locked but you can still use other tools like 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. You can read more about this type of suspension here. 

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi Marie, thank you for your post.

I checked your account status and it seems like you've already submitted the in-app appeal form. However, I can see that the verification was denied and marketing email tools will remain locked for this account. 

(I wanted to share this knowledge base article: Marketing email sending is suspended)

AiAdvisory

SOLVE
May you help us to appeal? Can you let me know why is it denied?
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AiAdvisory,

Could you share the notice / error message that you're seeing in your HubSpot portal?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AiAdvisory

SOLVE

AiAdvisory_0-1622780431995.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AiAdvisory,

The most likely reasons are that HubSpot's deliverability protection system has detected a high number of hard bounces or spam traps.

I believe that, unfortunately, the appeal decisions are final.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AiAdvisory

SOLVE

Actually when I reply for back end to verify, that time I did not even start to send out any emails yet. they just denied the next day~:( so it could not be that matter

0 Upvotes