Email Marketing Tool

Jess-W
Participant | Platinum Partner

Can you clone multiple marketing emails at once?

SOLVE

We have a client that uses a series of marketing emails (call it 5 emails) tailored to each of their clients.  When they bring on a new client they clone the email series one email at a time, but is it possible to select more than one email and clone them all at once? 

1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jess-W 

The easiest way would be to set up Workflow 1 – Brand A.

Then clone the Workflow for "Brand B" and update the branding in the [cloned] emails work each brand.

Then the team can simply enroll the Contact in a Workflow based on the Brand.

Or you could set up a "Automatic Brand Workflow" and enroll them in a Workflow that says "If [Custom property] is equal to [Brand A] then enroll them in Workflow 1 - Brand A".

There's a bit of messing around but once you set it up you'll find it much easier.

Alternately, you could customise the email content using Smart Content based on "Contact list membership" but personally I think the Workflow method would be easier to manage.

Does that make sense?

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Jess-W

SOLVE

Interesting, I will think about this.  I am not sure yet if it solves their problem.  Thank you for the idea! 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @Jess-W 

Feel free to send me a message if you want to jump on Zoom and discuss ideas.

Mike

Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @Jess-W 

Which version of HubSpot are you using? e.g. Marketing pro, Sales Starter, etc.

Usually we'd set up a Workflow (in HubSpot Pro or Enterprise) and the Workflow would send the emails in order, with custom content based on the Contact's details.

–Mike

Jess-W

SOLVE

This client uses Marketing Hub Enterprise and Sales Hub Enterprise

Our client changes the email color scheme to match their client's brand colors and I believe adds their client logo.  A "white labeling" I suppose.  They sell B2B and then this email series is sent to their employees or contractors.

Can you do custom content based on the contacts' details for email color schemes and images? 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jess-W 

The easiest way would be to set up Workflow 1 – Brand A.

Then clone the Workflow for "Brand B" and update the branding in the [cloned] emails work each brand.

Then the team can simply enroll the Contact in a Workflow based on the Brand.

Or you could set up a "Automatic Brand Workflow" and enroll them in a Workflow that says "If [Custom property] is equal to [Brand A] then enroll them in Workflow 1 - Brand A".

There's a bit of messing around but once you set it up you'll find it much easier.

Alternately, you could customise the email content using Smart Content based on "Contact list membership" but personally I think the Workflow method would be easier to manage.

Does that make sense?

Mike

0 Upvotes