Email Marketing Tool

chantalabj
Mitglied

Can i send a no-reply email from Hubspot?

lösung

Hello, 

I've been trying to send a no-reply email from Hubspot, but I couldn't find the right way to do it.

Can someone please assist me?

Thank you in advance.

Chantal.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @chantalabj,

If you want to send an email from a no-reply@yourcompany.com address, this inbox or alias needs to be created first – not in HubSpot, but by the person managing your email domain. For example, the steps for Gmail are explained here. For any other email service provider just search for "[name of email service provider] add email alias" and you should find a step-by-step.

Once it's created, you can add it in the From email field in the Settings tab of the email, verify it and use it for email sends.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @chantalabj,

If you want to send an email from a no-reply@yourcompany.com address, this inbox or alias needs to be created first – not in HubSpot, but by the person managing your email domain. For example, the steps for Gmail are explained here. For any other email service provider just search for "[name of email service provider] add email alias" and you should find a step-by-step.

Once it's created, you can add it in the From email field in the Settings tab of the email, verify it and use it for email sends.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

airwolfke
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

When you add a no reply email adressen in your mailbox (outlook) and you send a email to a hs contact,  will you then also be able to follow the interactions of the recipient, logging.

Would you need to link this no reply emailaddress to your hs account 

0 Upvotes