Email Marketing Tool

Billsen
Contributor

Can I create a variable URL as a link in automated emails?

SOLVE

Here's what I am trying to do, but I'm stumped.

We are a small company with just a couple of sales reps. When someone fills out a form for a White Paper or a Case Study, I then want to have an email cadence commence.

Is there a simple way to create a variable field to do this as you might with a personalization token, with the result being that the URL to the calendly would match that of {{Owner.Fullname}}? Can I create effectively a token like {{owner.url}} or even {{owner.calendly}}?

Thanks in advance!

Bill

1 Accepted solution
HubSpotMaster
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@Billsen You probably aren't trying to solve this anymore however it can be done if you store the calendly url as a property on the contact specifically. Then you can have a workflow that updates the Calendly URL Link any time the Deal Owner is changed. When you add a new rep you just update the workflow with another IF/THEN branch and then it will Dynamically update each time the contact owner changes so you can use it as a personalization token. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@Billsen You probably aren't trying to solve this anymore however it can be done if you store the calendly url as a property on the contact specifically. Then you can have a workflow that updates the Calendly URL Link any time the Deal Owner is changed. When you add a new rep you just update the workflow with another IF/THEN branch and then it will Dynamically update each time the contact owner changes so you can use it as a personalization token. 

0 Upvotes
ajchapman20
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Billsen , I understand that you want to create a custom token for your Calendly invite. Currently, HubSpot only enables you to pull in personalized token from the contact property. I would recommend adding your calendar invite URL to the automated e-mails.

You could possibly try adding the contact owner's meeting link when you create the personalized token. 

Edit_Email_Test.png

I hope that helps! Let me know if you need further clarifications.  

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
Billsen
Contributor

SOLVE

That won't work - I have multiple reps, so they have multiple calendly pages - I was wanting to have a dynamic URL element that would vary based on the owner of the account.  

Thanks anyway.