Email Marketing Tool

arandazzo
参加者

Can Hubspot detect the Calendly meeting date?

解決

I have a Calendly integration with Hubspot, and have a workflow for clients. I have it so that each time someone schedules a Calendly meeting (Meeting description contains any of Calendly), it will send them a post-meeting email. But I realized that it will send that meeting right away, instead of waiting for the date of the meeting. Is there a way that Hubspot can detect when that meeting date is, and use that to trigger when the post-meeting email is sent? I don't want to have it wait 'x' days either, because some meetings are scheduled far out while others are closer. 

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @arandazzo ,I think it's possible to deal with something like this if the calendly date is saved somewhere in HubSpot as a property. Then, what we can do is utilise a workflow that "centers on a date property" to say that the email should be sent on the date of the meeting.However, once again, it'd be best to take a look at the specific case—for now though, that's my best guess at how to resolve the issue!

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @arandazzo , so you want to map over the meeting date property from Calendly to HubSpot somehow.
you can try seeing if you can create a manual custom property with the same options as calendl and then when the calendly property is updated, use a workflow to copy it over to the custom property.

webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @arandazzo ,I think it's possible to deal with something like this if the calendly date is saved somewhere in HubSpot as a property. Then, what we can do is utilise a workflow that "centers on a date property" to say that the email should be sent on the date of the meeting.However, once again, it'd be best to take a look at the specific case—for now though, that's my best guess at how to resolve the issue!

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

arandazzo
参加者

解決

Thank you, this is helpful. My follow-up question is, how can I make a property that takes the meeting date from Calendly meetings? I can't figure out how to connect a property that exact data source. It would be great if this date could be logged, so I can use it to delay sending an email in my workflow.

jditmer0
投稿者

解決

I can't find any good answers anywhere regarding this

0 いいね!