Email Marketing Tool

MFoundation
Membro

Can Hubspot automatically delete duplicate contacts of different lists when I send out an email?

resolver

Say I will send an email to contacts on different lists and there may be duplicate contacts on those lists. 

Is there any way that I can make sure each contact will receive the same email only once? Thanks for your help! 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Can Hubspot automatically delete duplicate contacts of different lists when I send out an email?

resolver

Hi @MFoundation,

Yes, this is happening automatically. For example, if contact 1 is on list A and list B and you're adding both list and A and B in the recipients section of a marketing email, contact 1 will receive the email only once.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
AnnicaThorber
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Yes, Hubspot only send the email once. I recommend that you regularly go through the duplicate tool and make sure there isn any, 

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @MFoundation,

Yes, this is happening automatically. For example, if contact 1 is on list A and list B and you're adding both list and A and B in the recipients section of a marketing email, contact 1 will receive the email only once.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.