Email Marketing Tool

SEdmands
Teilnehmer/-in

Bulk update sender email

lösung

Hi, I'm looking for a way to bulk update the sender of all our automated emails to a new Email address. We had to rebrand and now have a new domain. I have changed the contact settings to the new email address, but when I now go into an Email, it no longer recognises the Send From address.

It looks like I have to manually open all emails (a ton!), select the Send From name and email address again and republish. 

There must be a better way to do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Bulk update sender email

lösung

Hi @SEdmands,

As far as I know this is not possible, I'm not aware of any bulk editing options for marketing emails. You would have to edit each marketing email one by one.

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Change-email-sender-name-in-bulk/idi-p/420455

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting, the product team reviews these rqeuests based on their popularity. (You can help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
SEdmands
Teilnehmer/-in

Bulk update sender email

lösung

Hi @karstenkoehler , Thanks for the Info, I thought so as well!

Not sure 7 votes will get high on the priority list, but I put my vote in the ring.

Thanks!

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Bulk update sender email

lösung

Hi @SEdmands,

As far as I know this is not possible, I'm not aware of any bulk editing options for marketing emails. You would have to edit each marketing email one by one.

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Change-email-sender-name-in-bulk/idi-p/420455

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting, the product team reviews these rqeuests based on their popularity. (You can help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.