Email Marketing Tool

Jenny3009

Bulk Email_Email cleaning with NeverBounce

SOLVE

Hi. I used NeverBounce to clean one of my email lists. I imported the list from Hubspot to NeverBounce. After NeverBounce did their job, I chose to export the results back to Hubspot. However, I do not know where the results go to (?) Tried to look for answer but couldn't find any. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny3009,

The information should be stored in a property "neverbouncevalidationresult", see here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations/hubspot

Sending the Results Back to HubSpot

Once you’ve completed validation, sending the results back to HubSpot is as easy as pressing “Export to HubSpot”. Clicking on “Export to HubSpot” will start the export process and the button will change to “Exported.” We’ll attempt to create a HubSpot property named “neverbouncevalidationresult” to store the NeverBounce validation result (valid, invalid, disposable, catchall, and unknown).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny3009,

The information should be stored in a property "neverbouncevalidationresult", see here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations/hubspot

Sending the Results Back to HubSpot

Once you’ve completed validation, sending the results back to HubSpot is as easy as pressing “Export to HubSpot”. Clicking on “Export to HubSpot” will start the export process and the button will change to “Exported.” We’ll attempt to create a HubSpot property named “neverbouncevalidationresult” to store the NeverBounce validation result (valid, invalid, disposable, catchall, and unknown).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.