Email Marketing Tool

Giuseppe
Colaborador(a)

Blog Notification Email and Contact Lis

resolver

Hi there,

does anyone know how I can include in a smart list (based on several criteria) all those contacts who have opened and clicked on a blog notification email?

Thank you very much

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Giuseppe
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello @jennysowyrda actually I was trying to create a smart list of those who opened/clicked on a blog notification email. However I got a response from HubSpot and currently it is possible to create only a static list. Thanks for your reply.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Giuseppe
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Does anyone there can help me? Smiley feliz

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Giuseppe

Sorry for the delay in getting to you with this. Are you looking to edit the blog notification list so that contacts other than those who have subscribed to your blog would receive these emails? 

If so, I would encourage you to instead send the contacts you'd like to engage with a reengagement email with a link to your blog notification form. This will ensure that only contacts who want to receive your blog notification emails are included. 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
Giuseppe
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello @jennysowyrda actually I was trying to create a smart list of those who opened/clicked on a blog notification email. However I got a response from HubSpot and currently it is possible to create only a static list. Thanks for your reply.

0 Avaliação positiva