Email Marketing Tool

KeukaKid

Best practices for delivering free report

SOLVE

When customers complete our landing page, they get a free report. What is the best practice to deliver the report? Should we have a thank you page where they can download the report AND send them an email with a link to the report OR only send the email with a link to the report?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KeukaKid 

I would have the Report Downloadable (via a link) on the Thank You Page AND send them an Email with a link to download the report.

Then I would send an email to follow up if they haven't clicked the link, with a link to download the report.

And then I would wait before sending a follow up asking if they had any questions.

And then I would send another email asking what was relevant to them? To generate an email conversation.

Hope this helps
Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
KeukaKid

SOLVE

Mike,

Thanks for the great solutions!

Bob

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KeukaKid 

I would have the Report Downloadable (via a link) on the Thank You Page AND send them an Email with a link to download the report.

Then I would send an email to follow up if they haven't clicked the link, with a link to download the report.

And then I would wait before sending a follow up asking if they had any questions.

And then I would send another email asking what was relevant to them? To generate an email conversation.

Hope this helps
Mike