Email Marketing Tool

MHey
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Batch Campaign Marketing Email Send

SOLVE

When sending campaign marketing emails to a large database, other CRMs (eg. MailChimp) offer the ability to automatically segment this into waves (eg. 5,000 recipients) at set intervals (eg. 5 minutes).

This can be beneficial to help distribute the traffic to the webserver during promotional periods.

You can manually segment your database and send in separate campaigns to replicate this functionality in HubSpot but it is time-consuming to setup and makes reporting more difficult as data from multiple campaigns needs to be aggregated.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MHey,

There are two related requests in the HubSpot Ideas section already:

Allow Users to Split Up Lists into Smaller Lists, or send out large lists in smaller lists

Ability to break up an email list send over several days

I'd recommend upvoting these ideas. The HubSpot product team evaluates them based on their popularity. By liking them, you'll also automatically subscribe to updates. You can also add your comment to explain your own use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MHey,

There are two related requests in the HubSpot Ideas section already:

Allow Users to Split Up Lists into Smaller Lists, or send out large lists in smaller lists

Ability to break up an email list send over several days

I'd recommend upvoting these ideas. The HubSpot product team evaluates them based on their popularity. By liking them, you'll also automatically subscribe to updates. You can also add your comment to explain your own use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.