Email Marketing Tool

KRaemdonck
Membro

Automation for monthly newsletters & new contacts

resolver

Hi

Every month we would like to make a newsletter that we send out to people who subscribed. Now for example we already send it out to the first contacts who subscribed, however now (mid/end september) we've gotten new contacts (in that same list). So we would like to send our september newsletter to those new contacts and not (obviously) resend it to the older contacts (who are still part of that list).

Also, this email changes every month. So we would need a complete automation every month, whenever new contacts get added that they automatically receive that specific monthly newsletter. (so we would need to "relink" the mail from the previous one to the most recent one)

It probably sounds very confusing, but how do I automate this? 

Thanks for the help 😀

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
NicoleSengers
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @KRaemdonck 

I think I understand that you want to send the same newsletter twice, to those subscribed at the start of the month and then send that newsletter later in the month to any new subscribers.

That makes sense but unfortunately, this is not possible using the standard functionality. you will need to manually clone or recreate the mid month email if you are using an RSS feed in that email. If you are sending a standard email you can just send to another list. but neither of these options is automated. The RSS email can of course be cloed but keep in mind that an RSS feed pulls in the latest content created so the articles listed may differ mid month vs at the start of the month.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
NicoleSengers
Solução

resolver

Hi @KRaemdonck 

I think I understand that you want to send the same newsletter twice, to those subscribed at the start of the month and then send that newsletter later in the month to any new subscribers.

That makes sense but unfortunately, this is not possible using the standard functionality. you will need to manually clone or recreate the mid month email if you are using an RSS feed in that email. If you are sending a standard email you can just send to another list. but neither of these options is automated. The RSS email can of course be cloed but keep in mind that an RSS feed pulls in the latest content created so the articles listed may differ mid month vs at the start of the month.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @KRaemdonck 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @andrus do you have any thoughts for @KRaemdonck on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva