Email Marketing Tool

c_davis79

Automating follow-ups to logged email?

SOLVE

Hello,

I have several hundred emails that were sent outside of hubspot, but have been logged (via BCC).

Is it possible to reply to to these in bulk with a personalised follow up?

It sounds like this is the "Email Automation" feature of e.g. "Starter" but the documentation is unclear.

Thanks

c davis 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @c_davis79,

It's not possible to reply to emails in bulk, unfortunately. If you want to bulk send emails to these contacts, as a new email thread, there are two options.

When you create a list of these contacts, you can send them a marketing email. For this, you would connect an email sending domain. The drag and drop email editor makes it very easy to create a plain text email which almost looks like a regular email. This type of email, as it's a marketing email, must contain an unsubscribe link. This cannot be removed. There is also a higher likelihood that these emails bounce as they are recognized as marketing emails. If you don't want these emails to be HubSpot branded, a Marketing Hub Starter is the minimum you'd need. Learn more about creating emails here.

If you want to bulk send emails from your personal inbox, not a connected email domain as with marketing emails, Sales Hub Professional is needed. The only way to bulk send sales emails from your personal connected email inbox are sequences. Here you can send emails in batches of 50. Sequences can contain one or multiple emails.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PKorkov

SOLVE

Hello! Too bad it's not possible, it would make things easier.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @c_davis79,

It's not possible to reply to emails in bulk, unfortunately. If you want to bulk send emails to these contacts, as a new email thread, there are two options.

When you create a list of these contacts, you can send them a marketing email. For this, you would connect an email sending domain. The drag and drop email editor makes it very easy to create a plain text email which almost looks like a regular email. This type of email, as it's a marketing email, must contain an unsubscribe link. This cannot be removed. There is also a higher likelihood that these emails bounce as they are recognized as marketing emails. If you don't want these emails to be HubSpot branded, a Marketing Hub Starter is the minimum you'd need. Learn more about creating emails here.

If you want to bulk send emails from your personal inbox, not a connected email domain as with marketing emails, Sales Hub Professional is needed. The only way to bulk send sales emails from your personal connected email inbox are sequences. Here you can send emails in batches of 50. Sequences can contain one or multiple emails.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.