Email Marketing Tool

KubaNowakowski
Contributor

Automated email to contacts with closed won deals

SOLVE

Hi!

I got a small issue I might you your help with.

Each client that purchases our product should get an automated email with a set of images they can use for their marketing purposes not as attachemnt but as a link to google drive.

I wanted to create w workflow based on filter criteria product + deal closed won but hubspot tells me a I need Marketing Professional to use a workflow to send that type of emails. On the other hand when I check pricing I see info that there is some type of automation available in our subscription.

KubaNowakowski_0-1709218584747.png

KubaNowakowski_1-1709218655996.png

Can you please help me solve this issue without inflsating the costs?  We want to send around 5-10 emails each week tops so a huge investment is not an option.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KubaNowakowski

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Thank you for explaining the situation you're facing, and for sending over that screenshots for reference.

To address your concern, based on your screenshot, I believe you were working on a workflow that was created directly in your workflow tool.
The send marketing email action for workflows created in your workflow tool is only available for portals with at least a Marketing Hub Professional subscription.
More on this is documented in our article here, for your reference 🙂

With your Marketing Hub Starter subscription, you can leverage simple workflows. These workflows can be constructed while creating an email within the automation tab. For more detailed information, please explore our comprehensive article on this topic: Use automation with emails.

I hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KubaNowakowski

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Thank you for explaining the situation you're facing, and for sending over that screenshots for reference.

To address your concern, based on your screenshot, I believe you were working on a workflow that was created directly in your workflow tool.
The send marketing email action for workflows created in your workflow tool is only available for portals with at least a Marketing Hub Professional subscription.
More on this is documented in our article here, for your reference 🙂

With your Marketing Hub Starter subscription, you can leverage simple workflows. These workflows can be constructed while creating an email within the automation tab. For more detailed information, please explore our comprehensive article on this topic: Use automation with emails.

I hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes