Email Marketing Tool

nigeld27
Contributor

Automate content in emails

Hi Everyone,

I have no idea if this is possible. 

In another tool (a simple forum) I have got people filling out fields in a form. The fields, which can be extracted via Zapier, include the post title and content. Each month, I manually paste some of these fields into a Hubspot email so people can see what was posted.

Is there a way to automate this? Is there a way to create a Hubspot email template that has the titles? I doubt it is possible to get the Forum link but I'll survive without that. 

If anyone knows, this would save me a bunch of time so I'll be very grateful :). My thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Nigel 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
nigeld27
Contributor

Hi @webdew . Thank you for trying to answer my question. 

I think this would solve some of my problems but not the actual one I need. To be honest this is maybe the difference between an "email marketing tool" and a newsletter tool. Thanks for trying.

Thanks,

Nigel 

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @nigeld27 ,

Do you mean to automatically extract the form data into an email? IS this email sent out to your internal team as a one-to-one or via marketing email?

As I am not sure, I will try to cover both cases. 

If the form itself is mapping its answers to custom user properties, what you could do is set up a workflow that, once the contact submits the form, waits a couple of days and then sends an internal email to your team that has the properties in the email as personalisation tokens.

webdew_0-1632833750054.png

So in this example, the orange 'test' in the email there would be the answer from the form that is mapped as a custom property.

You could do the same for a marketing email and just change the email type, but I'm not sure if that would be an appropriate use case, I think it will work for you! 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes