Email Marketing Tool

JenP
投稿者

Auto update customer contact details

解決

Hi there,

I'm am in the process of moving contacts over from an old CRM to Hubspot CRM.  I am not able to identify how old the contacts are and how current their information is.  So I want to use Hubspot to clean up the database.

I want to email customers (showing their current details) and ask them to update their contact information and have the update go directly into Hubspot, using their existing contact listing (instead of creating a new contact).

How can I do this?  I did find something in the forum, but it wasn't very clear.

Thanks

JenP

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @JenP

You need a couple of things:

1) Send an email to contacts using personalisation tokens to show them their specific details. In the email, ask them to click through to a landing page to update their information

2) On the landing page you need to place form that has all the fields you want contacts to be able to update. With default settings, any information you already have on them will be pre-populated.

NB: I'm not thinking about compliance issues here - I'm sure you have though.

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @JenP

You need a couple of things:

1) Send an email to contacts using personalisation tokens to show them their specific details. In the email, ask them to click through to a landing page to update their information

2) On the landing page you need to place form that has all the fields you want contacts to be able to update. With default settings, any information you already have on them will be pre-populated.

NB: I'm not thinking about compliance issues here - I'm sure you have though.

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
JenP
投稿者

解決

Hi Phil,

Fantastic, that has worked.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Jenny