Email Marketing Tool

TDeacy
メンバー

Adjust Sequence start date

解決

I have 40 contacts scheduled to begin a sequece for the next few days.  I want to change that and have them all start now.  How can I do that?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jolle
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @TDeacy, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

You are able to bulk enroll up to 50 contacts in a sequence at once. Check out the Enroll multiple contacts in a sequence section of this HubSpot Knowledge Base article.

That should allow you to bring those 40 contacts into the sequence at the same time.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
EBruyns4
参加者

解決

I have a indirectly related sequence question.

Currently I am putting together a call heavy sequence which includes 3 emails.  I have already written the first to emails, but would like to change the third email next week as it is still in draft.

I have experience using Yesware and it is super simple to change an email, as long as you do it before the send date the entire sequence will get the updated version.  From reading the Hubspot documentation it doesn´t seem to be the case here?

Are the following steps correct, and/or is there a simpler solution?
1. add all 49 contacts to the sequence (first email will be sent out today)
2. carry out phone tasks 
3. (once I have finished my third email).  Unenroll all 49 contacts from the sequence.
4. Add 3rd email to the last template.
5. reenroll all contacts

6. press start.

If I am understanding it correctly, the sequence should now pick up from my second scheduled email and since I have kept to the timelines, nothing would have changed in terms of send out date.

so the rest of the sequence will follow as planned but the last email which I wanted to change is changed.

Is this the easiest/correct way to do it?  Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
MrJustinGivens
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner

解決

@TDeacy to adjust someone who is already enrolled, you need to do the following:

1. Go one by one and click "Pause" (screenshot 1)

2. Then click "Resume" and it will popup the sequence window and you can change the "send later" details. (screenshot 2)

MrJustinGivens_0-1680106431188.png

MrJustinGivens_1-1680106515296.png

Let me know if you have any other questions and if this helps you solve your problem, make it as the solution! 🙂

0 いいね!
jolle
解決策

解決

Hey @TDeacy, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

You are able to bulk enroll up to 50 contacts in a sequence at once. Check out the Enroll multiple contacts in a sequence section of this HubSpot Knowledge Base article.

That should allow you to bring those 40 contacts into the sequence at the same time.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 いいね!