Email Marketing Tool

Not applicable

Address for Virtual Business in Email Footers

Hi, I have a home-based, 100% virtual consulting business and don't want my home address included in the footer of my marketing emails, but know a physical business address is required by CAN-SPAM to be included. Has anyone else been faced with this and come up with a solution? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Ian_Matt
Contributor

Hi @ ,

You would need to have the address your business is registered to appear here however, some accountants offer a service where you can register your business to their office address for a fee. A bit extreme but might be useful for other parts of your business too.

Hope this helps!

Ian Matthews

Freelance HubSpot Expert

ianjosephmatthews@gmail.com
ianmatthewsfreelance.com
Book A Chat Here

Not applicable

Thanks, Ian. I appreciate the suggestion!

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @ ,

Even if you have a home-based, 100% virtual consulting business, the Address onto which your business is registered on should be the address on the footer of the Marketing Emails.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Yes, that's what I understood as well. Was just hoping there was some other option so my home address isn't published to a bunch of strangers. Thanks anyway. I appreciate the response!

0 Upvotes