Email Marketing Tool

JackieAppleby
メンバー

Adding subscribers back after removing double opt in

解決

We have removed the double opt-in feature from our account as too many people are not completing the second step. How do we now add those that are not receiving marketing materials because they haven't done the second step, back to the mailing list so we can send marketing messages to them?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JackieAppleby,

With the double opt-in disabled, I'd expect HubSpot not to exclude these contacts from your marketing emails anymore. Only when double opt-in is enabled, contacts who have not confirmed opt-in will be dropped from marketing emails.

Have you experienced the opposite?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @JackieAppleby ,

Refer to this document. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/manage-your-subscription-preferences-and-types

Following these steps will help to add those that are not receiving marketing materials. 

I believe that the double opt in was meant to confirm your subscription status. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 いいね!
JackieAppleby
メンバー

解決

Hi there, this is not the issue. The contacts are already marked as receiving the marketing materials because of the list the y subscribed to.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JackieAppleby,

With the double opt-in disabled, I'd expect HubSpot not to exclude these contacts from your marketing emails anymore. Only when double opt-in is enabled, contacts who have not confirmed opt-in will be dropped from marketing emails.

Have you experienced the opposite?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JackieAppleby
メンバー

解決

Thanks, we haven't sent out another mass email yet to test and see if this will go through now that we have removed the double opt-in.