Email Marketing Tool

Rehanna-TSH

Adding meeting information to an automated email

SOLVE

So I'm not sure if there is a way to add a contacts meeting information using tokens (or otherwise) in an automated email? 

For example, if a customer has booked a call and I want to send them an automated email in a workflow that they get entered into upon completing the meeting booking. Or is there a way that something similar is possible?

2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Rehanna-TSH,

If you have the meeting information associated with a custom contact property you could use those tokens in automated emails. The starting criteria of the workflow could be based on the date property of the upcoming meeting.

@trevordjones do you have any suggestions for @Rehanna-TSH?

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging me @jennysowyrda!  @Rehanna-TSH, you should have a personalization option available in HubSpot called Last Meeting Booked, which is available to use as a personalization token in emails.  That should work for you as long as the customer used the HubSpot Sales book a meeting link and you aren't likely to have customers with multiple future appointments.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Rehanna-TSH,

If you have the meeting information associated with a custom contact property you could use those tokens in automated emails. The starting criteria of the workflow could be based on the date property of the upcoming meeting.

@trevordjones do you have any suggestions for @Rehanna-TSH?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jamie_measurabl

SOLVE

I understand that it seems like a simple custom contact property, but I see a hole in that logic. We have several sales teams that target different segments. We have workflows that assign contact owners based on marketing information. If a contact transfers from one sales person to another (which would be a manual reassignment), we'd have to manually switch the meeting contact property OR create a separate workflow that assigns meeting links. It would be so much easier if meeting links were part of the user information.

trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging me @jennysowyrda!  @Rehanna-TSH, you should have a personalization option available in HubSpot called Last Meeting Booked, which is available to use as a personalization token in emails.  That should work for you as long as the customer used the HubSpot Sales book a meeting link and you aren't likely to have customers with multiple future appointments.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Rehanna-TSH

SOLVE

Awesome, thank you guys.

I thought this would be the way to go about it but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an easier way as I was using the 'Last Meeting Booked' token as @trevordjones had mentioned however, what if they have booked more than one meeting?

Quick background information - this particular client of ours has different services and different meeting links for each service so a customer could potentially book an enquiry meeting under one service but also book another enquiry meeting under a different service. So for this, @jennysowyrda answer is also helpful.

So thank you!