Email Marketing Tool

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

Adding and removing links from footers - Promotional / Transactional

resolver

Hello All, 

I am currently configuring multiple footers for my comms, footer per country was simple. But regarding creating footer per recipients, i might use some guidance on the best approach. Basically i want to create footers for promotional comms, transactional comms, partner comms...

Noting that for transactional footer for example, unsubscribe link is not applicable.

One more thing regarding footers, if i am planning on adding a link other than the unsubscribe & manage preference links, where is the best place to add it ? in the same GUI footer interface ? As the existing fields are only for location text ideally.

NB: I am using Enterprise

Thanks!

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @ChrisChiha,

If you want a lot of flexibility, you could follow the steps that we discussed a few weeks back here. (Let me know if any follow-up questions have come up.)

With an Enterprise subscription, you can also easily set up multiple footers in the settings. These will enforce a specific order of the fields and don't give you the flexibility described above.

In terms of the footer content itself, I would keep these simple. If we're talking building blocks, I'd think about:

• a short note on the context of this email, e.g. "You're receiving this email because" (optional)
  • the CAN-SPAM email information (Company name, address etc.)
  • unsubscribe and/or manage preferences link (not needed in transactional email)
  • social media icons (optional)

Regarding the visual design, I personally prefer to keep it simple. You can get some inspiration in this article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @ChrisChiha,

If you want a lot of flexibility, you could follow the steps that we discussed a few weeks back here. (Let me know if any follow-up questions have come up.)

With an Enterprise subscription, you can also easily set up multiple footers in the settings. These will enforce a specific order of the fields and don't give you the flexibility described above.

In terms of the footer content itself, I would keep these simple. If we're talking building blocks, I'd think about:

• a short note on the context of this email, e.g. "You're receiving this email because" (optional)
  • the CAN-SPAM email information (Company name, address etc.)
  • unsubscribe and/or manage preferences link (not needed in transactional email)
  • social media icons (optional)

Regarding the visual design, I personally prefer to keep it simple. You can get some inspiration in this article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hello @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for your reply.

I though there was a different way to do for enterprise.
The problem that i am facing is, i did create the footers the way you mentioned in our previous thread, but the personalization tokens are always reading from the main footer which is for the country x.

For example, i have a footer for France, and another one for UK region.
My question here would be, how can i create footers that will read from a footer associated to a specific country ?

So the structure would be :
For Spain => Transac, promo, partner.. | Footer in spanish +Spanish address
For UK => Transac, promo, partner.. | Footer in english + UK address

Thank you !

karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @ChrisChiha,

The tokens should pull the information for the address selected in the Settings tab of the email. Scroll down a bit and you should be able to select an office location. These are the addresses from the multiple footer settings:

karstenkoehler_0-1644909816969.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

resolver

HI @karstenkoehler,

Thanks, it worked 🙂 

Update:
Regarding the module, i was able to show footer according to the country selected in the email setting.

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @ChrisChiha, Happy Monday! 

I would like to add some top experts to this conversation.

Hello   @karstenkoehler @DavidDennison @Bryantworks any recommendations to @ChrisChiha matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !