Email Marketing Tool

eansley-1
Miembro

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hi all, 

I am looking for a simple way to add an "add to calendar" button in a landing/thank you page that is compatable with all types of calendars (Apple, Google, Outlook, Yahoo). Ideally I would like this to be a widget/plugin so that we could create the event within Hubspot. We have used Addevent.com in the past but we are looking for an easier solution not using a different website. 

Emily 

3 Soluciones aceptadas
jetta
Solución
Participante

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hi @eansley-1,

Are you looking for something like this or this?

If you can ellaborate on where you're getting stuck or what you've tried so far, that would be helpful!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
eansley-1
Solución
Miembro

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hi! 

Both of the options you posted are things we looked into, however, we were wondering if there was an option(through a plugin/widget) to create an event in Hubspot and have the CTA (add to calendar) be compatible with all calendar types. 

Right now we are using addevent.com which works fine but it is just more work to have to build the event and link outside of Hubspot.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 4.01.54 PM.png                         Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 4.02.03 PM.png

karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hey @gil1002,

The best place to suggest features like this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews the suggestions based on popularity. And I agree, this would be a useful feature to have.

In the not so unlikely case that this might take a while, I found this small tool to be the best solution for quick and free link creation: https://www.labnol.org/apps/calendar.html

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

7 Respuestas 7
karstenkoehler
Solución

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hey @gil1002,

The best place to suggest features like this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews the suggestions based on popularity. And I agree, this would be a useful feature to have.

In the not so unlikely case that this might take a while, I found this small tool to be the best solution for quick and free link creation: https://www.labnol.org/apps/calendar.html

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

schmelik
Participante

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

I like the online utility you shared
https://www.labnol.org/calendar/

It is simple and free
now I need to create a module to drop into my emails (one where all I need to do is update the URLs)

0 Me gusta
gil1002
Colaborador

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Thanks on the meantime I've used addevent.com which seems to do the work, I just hate to pay extra for it.

gil1002
Colaborador

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Yes! so much needed

0 Me gusta
jetta
Solución
Participante

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hi @eansley-1,

Are you looking for something like this or this?

If you can ellaborate on where you're getting stuck or what you've tried so far, that would be helpful!

0 Me gusta
gil1002
Colaborador

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

I might be wrong, but I believe this will create a meeting invitation where everyone will see all the attendees' information. The writer was looking for a button to add to calendar - with all the different calendar types, without all this data.

0 Me gusta
eansley-1
Solución
Miembro

Add to Calendar Widget

resolver

Hi! 

Both of the options you posted are things we looked into, however, we were wondering if there was an option(through a plugin/widget) to create an event in Hubspot and have the CTA (add to calendar) be compatible with all calendar types. 

Right now we are using addevent.com which works fine but it is just more work to have to build the event and link outside of Hubspot.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 4.01.54 PM.png                         Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 4.02.03 PM.png