Email Marketing Tool

jtoohey
Participante

Add one or more Child names to an email

resolver

OK, let me try to explain this....

I need to create emails based on past purchases to a parent and I want to add one or more children's names to this. I have all of the names on the contact record.

What I want to do is something like:

Mr. Last name

We are so happy that your children, Child First name 1 and Child First name 2 were able to attend.

or

Mr. Last name

We are so happy that your child, Child First name1 were able to attend.

I want to be able to add as few as one or as many as needed and have the email still make sense.

Any help is much appreciated.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

If you have the enterprise version of Hubspot they recently released Custom Data Objects (CDOs) that will likely do what you need. What I am not sure about is how you would populate the email body to be dynamic to know how many records exist in the object to be able to say "Child First Name 1" "and" "Child First Name 2".

What version of Hubspot do you have?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/use-custom-objects#personalize-automated-marketing-emails-wi...

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

If you have the enterprise version of Hubspot they recently released Custom Data Objects (CDOs) that will likely do what you need. What I am not sure about is how you would populate the email body to be dynamic to know how many records exist in the object to be able to say "Child First Name 1" "and" "Child First Name 2".

What version of Hubspot do you have?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/use-custom-objects#personalize-automated-marketing-emails-wi...

jtoohey
Participante

resolver

Enterprise. I will check out CDOs.

0 Avaliação positiva
Alex_
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

It would be best to create contact properties for however many children's name's you're going to need. So, if there's a contact that has 5 kids, make sure you create a property for each child as you've stated in your post; Child Name 1, Child Name 2, Child Name 3, etc.

On your excel sheet, add those property names as column names and add the children's names as the values for each contact.

Then, import the list and make sure to map all column headers with the right contact properties so all information is imported correctly.

After that, you can use personalization tokens for each of those contact properties in emails just as you've laid out.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

jtoohey
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the reply, but not exactly. I think this is more of a dynamic content issue.

0 Avaliação positiva