Email Marketing Tool

JHendriks
Participante

Add contact and account data to exports of engagement like email

resolver

Hi all, I am a rather new user. A couple of months in now on the starter package. 

We want to do a weekly export of all engagement and import that into Salesforce. The sync would be great but we do not have the budget yet for an upgraded licence. 

How can I add data like account , contact name, phone number etc. to the export? We do not want to look-up manually and add all the information.

thank you!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

In all fairness, I think you need to do a cost analysis of trying to manually pay someone to migrate this data on a weekly basis vs. using the connector.

The complexity of this is that there is a lot to manage in this process. For instance, without Salesforce data in Hubspot you will need to setup matching rules to determine whether the data you are uploading is a new Lead Object or a Contact and Account Objects.  Then if you want engagement, that is another level of complexity. To import Tasks and Events that is more complicated ( https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325376&type=1&mode=1 ).  As you will see, depending on whether the object is Lead or Contact, you may need to add an associated Account ID, and you will need the Owner ID this is applied to.

The issue that is presented is without the sync, this data is not pushed to Salesforce so you don't know the Lead/Contact/Account/Owner IDs for instance. So in order to do your export manually, you will want to create custom fields in your Hubspot to store this information as a person progresses through your system. So as they convert from a Lead to a Contact with an Account you are going to need to make regular exports from Salesforce with this information, so that you can import it to Hubspot, so that you can export your Hubspot data with the unique Salesforce values so that you can do proper Salesforce imports and keep data in check the same way the sync would.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

In all fairness, I think you need to do a cost analysis of trying to manually pay someone to migrate this data on a weekly basis vs. using the connector.

The complexity of this is that there is a lot to manage in this process. For instance, without Salesforce data in Hubspot you will need to setup matching rules to determine whether the data you are uploading is a new Lead Object or a Contact and Account Objects.  Then if you want engagement, that is another level of complexity. To import Tasks and Events that is more complicated ( https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325376&type=1&mode=1 ).  As you will see, depending on whether the object is Lead or Contact, you may need to add an associated Account ID, and you will need the Owner ID this is applied to.

The issue that is presented is without the sync, this data is not pushed to Salesforce so you don't know the Lead/Contact/Account/Owner IDs for instance. So in order to do your export manually, you will want to create custom fields in your Hubspot to store this information as a person progresses through your system. So as they convert from a Lead to a Contact with an Account you are going to need to make regular exports from Salesforce with this information, so that you can import it to Hubspot, so that you can export your Hubspot data with the unique Salesforce values so that you can do proper Salesforce imports and keep data in check the same way the sync would.