Email Marketing Tool

Billsen
Colaborador(a)

Add a calendly URL to Meeting Link (NOT a HubSPot Link)

resolver

DOes anyone know how to edit the Meeting Link Property on a per-user basis?

We're not using HS for meeting bookings- we use calendly.  I need to get each 

All I want to do is be able to insert the rep-specifc calendly link in an email being sent on behalf of that rep.

I mean, don't offer that as a token if I can't edit the bloody thing.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Billsen
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

So I figured out a workaround. First, create a new contact property - I called mine "HubSpot Owner Calendly URL."

Then I created a workflow with the trigger being that the "HubSpot Owner contains one of .... (HubSpot Users On Sales Team)". 

Next do an if/then check in the workflow - "if the HubSpot Owner contains exactly (Specific HubSpot User)", then "Set contact Property HubSpot Owner Calendly URL to https://calendly.com/user_name"

If it doesn't match, then it does an if/then check on the next rep, and so on.

Doing this then allowed me to use that new "HubSpot Owner Calendly URL" as a personalization token in the email.

Tested, and it works like a charm.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Billsen
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

So I figured out a workaround. First, create a new contact property - I called mine "HubSpot Owner Calendly URL."

Then I created a workflow with the trigger being that the "HubSpot Owner contains one of .... (HubSpot Users On Sales Team)". 

Next do an if/then check in the workflow - "if the HubSpot Owner contains exactly (Specific HubSpot User)", then "Set contact Property HubSpot Owner Calendly URL to https://calendly.com/user_name"

If it doesn't match, then it does an if/then check on the next rep, and so on.

Doing this then allowed me to use that new "HubSpot Owner Calendly URL" as a personalization token in the email.

Tested, and it works like a charm.

jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Thanks for sharing your solution @Billsen