Email Marketing Tool

MattFreestone

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi!

Is there any plans to support AMP for Email?

https://developers.google.com/gmail/ampemail

Many other ESPs are already supporting this and for us, this would be a fantastic feature that would really improve email engagement.

Cheers,

Matt

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone,

HubSpot hasn't announced anything regarding AMP for email yet. There is a request to the product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community but it hasn't been reviewed yet. The product team evaluates ideas based on popularity so I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone ,

For now, HubSpot has AMP enabled for pages shown here.

However, with regards to AMP for email, HubSpot developers are definitely still looking into this. I understand how it can be important for you; as such, I managed to find a feature request here on enabling AMP for email tool.

I recommend you to give upvote and comment their used case on it so that moving forward, should there be any updates, you would be notified immediately. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone ,

For now, HubSpot has AMP enabled for pages shown here.

However, with regards to AMP for email, HubSpot developers are definitely still looking into this. I understand how it can be important for you; as such, I managed to find a feature request here on enabling AMP for email tool.

I recommend you to give upvote and comment their used case on it so that moving forward, should there be any updates, you would be notified immediately. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone,

HubSpot hasn't announced anything regarding AMP for email yet. There is a request to the product team in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community but it hasn't been reviewed yet. The product team evaluates ideas based on popularity so I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Nitsan
Participant

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Do you know if Hubspot plan to support AMP for email in the near future without integrating another tool?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Hi @Nitsan,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I would recommend subscribing to the idea that @karstenkoehler shared so you can get updates from the product team on this feature request. You can subscribe by commenting in the idea thread, in addition to clicking on the "follow" button. 

It looks like this feature is currently not planned, however a member of our product team said they will make another update to this idea soon. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Nitsan
Participant

AMP for Email

SOLVE

Thanks Kristen