Email Marketing Tool

jackson_OFO
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

A "Dark Mode" Email Version Editor

SOLVE

With dark mode taking over many clients, it only makes sense to have a version editor so we can manage how the "dark mode colors" will look. 

Right now, all of the colors get inverted so the dark mode email doesn't share the correct brand colors. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jackson_OFO,

Another user has already posted this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend upvoting and leaving a comment with your personal use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Functionality-support-for-branding-in-Dark-Mode/idi-p...

The product team is reviewing these ideas based on popularity.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SVeillon
Participant

SOLVE

This has already been recommended for at least over a year.  Still nothing.  Honestly, if we don't get this soon we're going to have to find another CRM solution.  Seems silly but we're a tech company and if we can't even do dark mode by now...  it just looks BAAAAD on us.  I'm sure we're already losing customers because of it.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jackson_OFO,

Another user has already posted this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend upvoting and leaving a comment with your personal use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Functionality-support-for-branding-in-Dark-Mode/idi-p...

The product team is reviewing these ideas based on popularity.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.