Email Marketing Tool

ryan49
Membro

A/B Testing Distribution Times

resolver

Hello,

I am hoping to start conducting A/B testing to figure out when is the best distibution times to send out our company's consumer email. At the moment, I am only able to send out different formats of the email.

Would anyone know the easlist way to test email distribution times (days of the week and times)? What I am hoping is to be able to send out an email to my contacts in segments at different times to see which time has the better open rates. Also, the same with days of the week. Would anyone have feedback to provide?

Thanks!

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

The HubSpot integration you'll need to crush HubSpot Marketing One-to-Many email send time optimization without any need for A/B testing is called Seventh Sense (pricing).

- see [VIDEO] Seventh Sense - Intelligent Email for HubSpot
- see Seventh Sense - Intelligent Email for HubSpot

HubSpot has built-in send time optimization for HubSpot Sales One-to-One email.

HubSpot Built-In Best Times To Send TechnologyHubSpot Built-In Best Times To Send Technology
- see Schedule a one-to-one email from the CRM - How does HubSpot determine the best time to schedule the ...

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Mike_Donnelly
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @ryan49 - If you're interested in finding just one time to deploy your email, happy to help you run a test with our system similar to a test like this https://www.theseventhsense.com/blog/finding-the-best-time-to-send-email-with-seventh-sense

You could set up a test for day of week and time of day.  No cost.  Just reach out.  mike@theseventhsense.com

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

The HubSpot integration you'll need to crush HubSpot Marketing One-to-Many email send time optimization without any need for A/B testing is called Seventh Sense (pricing).

- see [VIDEO] Seventh Sense - Intelligent Email for HubSpot
- see Seventh Sense - Intelligent Email for HubSpot

HubSpot has built-in send time optimization for HubSpot Sales One-to-One email.

HubSpot Built-In Best Times To Send TechnologyHubSpot Built-In Best Times To Send Technology
- see Schedule a one-to-one email from the CRM - How does HubSpot determine the best time to schedule the ...

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com