Gmail Sales Extension

Fonzi

Why do i not get notifications on android?

SOLVE

I am looking for a very simple answer. 

My am i not able to setup or recieve notifications for changes to my hubspot on android app or recieve and email? for example if a new lead is entered i would like to know about it...but i dont get alerted and can't find anyway of being alerted...so then how would i know?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Fonzi  The app does not notify you of a new lead entered. None of our products will alert you to a new lead entered. You can receive notifications when a new lead is generated by a standard form or lead flow, but a new manually entered lead will not trigger a notification. 

New leads generated by form submission will come through your regular email, not as notifications in the app. You can read more about the functions of the mobile app here. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Fonzi  The app does not notify you of a new lead entered. None of our products will alert you to a new lead entered. You can receive notifications when a new lead is generated by a standard form or lead flow, but a new manually entered lead will not trigger a notification. 

New leads generated by form submission will come through your regular email, not as notifications in the app. You can read more about the functions of the mobile app here. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Fonzi

SOLVE

Yep i know it doesn't, be a handy option for users though dont you think? We wont use the form submission items at moment as provides no value to us. Hmmm...we are still evaluating hubspot but this is something we really need.

0 Upvotes