Gmail Sales Extension

Heskel

Unable to connect G Suite

SOLVE

Hello. I have been trying to get the email integration to work with my G Suite account.

I have the chrome extension installed that seems to be working fine, however, the CRM isn't connecting to my inbox, so I'm not seeing replies (unless I manually forward them to the CRM)

I have added HubSpot to my marketplace apps in my G Suite admin panel and it is appearing in both the marketplace app list as active and in the security section under the advanced section where you manage the apps that use the OAuth protocol.

When I attempt to connect, I get the screen that says my domain administrator has approved HubSpot, but as I follow what's happening on the console, the last message says that there's no OAuth info for my email address, "need to OAuth" before enabling" 

From time to time it asks for additional offline access, which I have allowed, but this never shows up on my G Suite admin panel.

Any help in how to connect my account would be amazing...

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Heskel
Solution

SOLVE

not sure if it was me, or if they fixed something at HubSpot's end, but it's working now.

I did change a couple of settings based on threads I read on here. 

- I activated IMAP.

- I made sure offline access was also activated.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Vijiyaratnam

SOLVE

Unable to intergrate my other email to CRM

It says refer to your domain Admin 

0 Upvotes
Heskel
Solution

SOLVE

not sure if it was me, or if they fixed something at HubSpot's end, but it's working now.

I did change a couple of settings based on threads I read on here. 

- I activated IMAP.

- I made sure offline access was also activated.

0 Upvotes
r3p0d3p0t

SOLVE

I am also unable to connect

“Sorry, this account can't be enabled. Please try connecting a new account.”

IMAP is enabled and Gmail Offline has been installed and allowed. Have any other clues?

0 Upvotes