Gmail Sales Extension

luvoilsle

Not receiving notifications via email

SOLVE

I am new to hubspot. I have three issues.  

1) In the begining I was receiving email reminders for tasks, scheduled dates  but now I am not receiving them.  I have looked through settings and I can't find how to turn that back on.  Not sure how I turned it off.

2)  When I connected my google calendar and I would have hubspot put the tasks, appointments, etc. add them to my google calendar.  I realized it was sharing that event or information with the client that I had it attached to.  I want it added to my calendar but I don't want them being emailed with access to my notes/tasks/etc.  I do not have the upgrade feature, so I'm not talking about letting hupsot create the appointment for me.

3) In trying to find the missing tasks that I'm having now because of the above, I noticed there is an "all and completed".   How do you mark a task completed?

Please help as I'm now missing my tasks on what I need to follow up on.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @luvoilsle

1. If you are interested in configuring your task notification emails, you can do so within the notification menu. For more information on where this setting lives and how to configure it, I would recommend checking out this article: How to utilize User Notifications in the CRM 

2. Regarding your inquiry about integrating your google calendar, this would only send information to contacts in your portal if you are using the 'schedule' tab from the contact's timeline. This article outlines how to use the 'schedule' tab: How can I schedule a meeting with a contact from the contact's record. This is the only way (aside from the meetings tool) to integrate your Google calendar with your HubSpot portal.  

3. If you are interested in learning about tasks, I would recommend checking out the Tasks User Guide. In specific reference to marking a task as complete, you will want to check off the checkbox next to the task name to mark it as "complete". 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @luvoilsle

1. If you are interested in configuring your task notification emails, you can do so within the notification menu. For more information on where this setting lives and how to configure it, I would recommend checking out this article: How to utilize User Notifications in the CRM 

2. Regarding your inquiry about integrating your google calendar, this would only send information to contacts in your portal if you are using the 'schedule' tab from the contact's timeline. This article outlines how to use the 'schedule' tab: How can I schedule a meeting with a contact from the contact's record. This is the only way (aside from the meetings tool) to integrate your Google calendar with your HubSpot portal.  

3. If you are interested in learning about tasks, I would recommend checking out the Tasks User Guide. In specific reference to marking a task as complete, you will want to check off the checkbox next to the task name to mark it as "complete". 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes