Gmail Sales Extension

Felix
Participant

HubSpot contacts not showing up in Gmail

SOLVE

Hi,

I can't seem to find my contacts when typing in their name in Gmail. I have checked all chrome (labs, extension, and content etc) and all HubSpot settingsI could find on the forums are turned on, and can't seem to find a working solution. Seems to be impossible to submit a support ticket as when clicking on the ticket option it only re-directs me back to the community forum.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem that found a different solution?

Kind regards,

Felix

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey Felix,

Where in Gmail are you typing a contact's name into? The recipien to/bcc fields? Are these contacts a) listed as contacts in your Gmail address book and b) saved as contact records on your HubSpot CRM? Finally, have you connected your Gmail Account to your CRM yet? (Check out how here).

R.e. your support query. If you are not a paying customer you will not have acces to HubSpot's Support Team. Free user support is found the Community 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey Felix,

Where in Gmail are you typing a contact's name into? The recipien to/bcc fields? Are these contacts a) listed as contacts in your Gmail address book and b) saved as contact records on your HubSpot CRM? Finally, have you connected your Gmail Account to your CRM yet? (Check out how here).

R.e. your support query. If you are not a paying customer you will not have acces to HubSpot's Support Team. Free user support is found the Community 🙂

0 Upvotes
Felix
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the reply.

I was typing the name into the to/cc/bcc fields. The contacts were not listed in my Gmail address book as they were entered into HubSpot CRM by a member of our sales team. Is it not possible to access the CRM contact data if it is not in Gmail contacts too? If this is the case it seems a bit strange to have to have duplicate entries not to mention the problem scaling up the team with lots of sales people expanding CRM. The Gmail (G Suite) is connected to the CRM and tracking emails etc works fine.

P.S. Thanks for clarifying the access to HubSpot's Support Team. We are currently using the free version but plan to get the sales pro module and perhaps even the marketing too in a few months, if we are happy with the system.

0 Upvotes