Gmail Sales Extension

CJ
Participant

Domain .io addresses not being sent from Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I have a .io website and email address domain, and so do several of my customers .  The email I send to addresses ending in .io are not being received, but they are also not being undeliverable.  I spoke with G Suite and we checked all the DNS records and everything looks good.  When I send the emails from my Apple account they are being received.  G Suite Support thinks the problem is on the Hubspot side.  Anyone else having this problem?  Or, have a solution?  Thanks.  ~CJ

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @CJ  I haven't yet heard of this particluar issue. If you'd like to send me your email address I can add you as a contact and test it out. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @CJ  I haven't yet heard of this particluar issue. If you'd like to send me your email address I can add you as a contact and test it out. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
CJ
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Ed.  I thought I sent you a reply via gmail but it's not showing up here.  My email is:  cj@studioniagara.io

Thanks for giving it a try sending it through Hubspot and I'll let you know if I receive it.  

Thanks again,  ~CJ

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @CJ  Juste sent a message to you through gmail. It sent succesfully. Let me know if you got it. 

Ed 

0 Upvotes