Gmail Sales Extension

smaung

Can I attached the actual file? Not the link

SOLVE

I am using Emails with G Suite right now. When I send emails from HubSpot with attachments, it sent out urls instead of actual attachment. Some of my customers has difficulties in opening the attached files. So I would like to know whether I can send the file itself in stead of uploading to HubSpot and send the link.

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @smaung  If you want to send the actual attachment instead of links you will need to send from G Suite. When attaching a file in the CRM you are actually uploading to the HubSpot file manager. We do this for several reasons, including security.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @smaung  If you want to send the actual attachment instead of links you will need to send from G Suite. When attaching a file in the CRM you are actually uploading to the HubSpot file manager. We do this for several reasons, including security.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
lucasverra
Participant

SOLVE

Tested it today, not convinced. 

Low res pics, links removal. Plus any tech savy reciever would know that he is being spied on. 

It should be an option but hey, the crm is free so...

0 Upvotes